No products in the cart.
MULTI-PURPOSE SPRAY CONDITIONER
Advanced Formula Provides Optimum Styling Benefits For All Hair TypesBuy Now
A light yet powerful all-in-one conditioner; carefully formulated with our natural oil complex system featuring VCOH Technology, Panthenol, Keratin, Vitamin E and Amino Acids.
This unique product is designed to help to repair dry, damaged hair that has been depleted from its natural moisture, luster and shine due to chronological age, environmental exposure, heating elements in styling & chemical processes.
- Repairs dry, damaged hair
- Draws in replenishing hydration that seals onto the hair
- Penetrates and seals the cuticle to keep hair smooth, shiny and strong
- Hydrates hair for split-end and damage repair
- Seals out humidity for superior frizz control
- Protects and prolongs hair color
- Leaves hair lustrous and silky
- Enhances natural body
- Flat iron spray & thermal protector
- Detangles & improves elasticity and manageability for damage resistance and minimized breakage
- Reduces blow-dry time
- Sodium Chloride free
Shampoo and condition hair. Towel Dry, then spray 4 to 6 pumps (depending on the length of the hair). Use a comb to distribute My Amazing Leave In Conditioner evenly from roots to ends. Do not rinse out and style as usual.
Both. On wet hair before blow drying to help enhance natural body, thermal protection, repair dry damaged hair, prevent breakage and reduce dry time. On dry hair you can use to rehydrate your style add texture, separation and reduce frizz.
Yes. It’s Sodium Chloride Free meaning that it’s safe for all Keratin treatments.
Yes. The thermal protection from the VCOH and argan oil to help protect against the sun’s harmful rays and moisturize at the same time. Just a few sprays on dry hair before heading to the beach, pool, golf or any outdoor fun in the sun. If you swim you may want to re apply throughout the day.
Yes. If you feel like your hair needs a little more hydration and softness, spray some Leave In in your hair before you go to bed. No need to rinse out in the morning unless you’re going to wash your hair anyway. You will wake up with soft, supple and much more hydration to your hair.